Conversation I overheard at work
- Customer: How can you do this job (stripping)? Isn't it degrading having to take your clothes of for money?
- Dancer: You're the guy that just forked out $300 for me to take my clothes off. Isn't it degrading having to pay that much before a girl who looks like me will take her clothes for you?
Why did Stan Lee make a cameo in The Princess Diaries 2? Was this foreshadowing Disney buying Marvel? Is Princess Mia going to be an Avenger? So many questions
In case you though I was joking
Titanic movie set
How the opening crawl of Star Wars was filmed
Jurassic Park, 1993
The moment before the most famous album cover ever was photographed, 1969
Voldemort and Dumbledore chilling on set
why does voldy have a nose
do you actually think that ralph fiennes cut off his nose for the part
i expected a little more dedication s’all
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
The first sip of tea is always the hardest.
that isn’t supposed to be inspirational, I’m just stating it’s fucking nerve-racking waiting for it to touch your lips and potentially having it melt your face off
I still check on you.
No matter what happened between us, or how long its been since we last talked, I still care, I wanna know you’re doing and feeling. I don’t stalk you but just enough to know you’re okay because you’re still that person I miss and the person who will always be in my heart.